- Cracow University of Economics, MA inmanagement
- Jagiellonian University, MA in Pedagogy
- Accredited Practitioner – PRISM Brain Mapping. 07.2015
- Polish Society for Process Psychology – Intensive course in process psychology. – Diploma 07.2013 Currently in the examination
- Women’s Business Development Agency UK. Successful Gender-Sensitive Business Support. Certificate 10.2010
- TMT Group – 10/1998 – 10/2000 – Business
Psychotherapist – She has the qualifications of a psychotherapist and recommendations of the Polish Society of Process Psychology (PTPP) to
conduct therapy and work with groups under the constant supervision of a process-oriented psychology teacher.
She is preparing for the opening of her doctoral dissertation at the Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University.
• Author of the 2016 e-learning training “Basics of communication” https://llidero.com/szkolenia-gotowe-lista/podstawy-komunikacji/ Training
application – Women Self Esteeme Coach WSEC
• Series of articles: dorotajaslan. com
• Author of recordings of mini-lectures “Dorota Jaslan YouTube”
• Speech at conferences: Innovations in Mature Adult Learning – Athens 06.2013, Rome 04.2015.
• Speech at the Scientific and Training Conference of the Polish Society of Hospital Infections – Infection Control Academy – Krakow, June 16, 2016.
• Speech at the Marketing and Sales – Facts and Myths conference. University of Warsaw.
• Periodic presentations at the University of the Second Age.
• Interviews on the radio and TVP, including:”Coffee or tea”;, a series of programs in “Radio dla Ciebie”
Speech in the panel Women in the labor market entitled “Self-presentation” at the First Congress of Women on the occasion of the celebration of 20 years of transformation. June 2009 – Sala Kongresowa PKiN.
In 2000, she obtained the TMT Group Business Trainer Certificate, in 2011 – a mentor – Successful Gender Sensitive Business Support, issued by Women’s Business Development Agency UK, since 2015 she has been awarded the PRISM Brain Mapping Coach Certificate. Psychotherapist – She has the qualifications of a psychotherapist and recommendations of the Polish Society of Process Psychology (PTPP) to conduct therapy and work with groups under the constant supervision of a process-oriented psychology teacher.