INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION PAYS OFF!
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION PAYS OFF is the first of its kind project implemented in Poland and an unique opportunity for many entities (Polish beneficiaries of projects co-financed from the European Union Social Funds) to transfer good practices, exchange know-how and achieve equality with international partners.
Partnerships are created in order to develop and implement new solutions through international cooperation.
The grants shall include at least two types of transnational cooperation activities among the following:
(1) development and implementation of new solution(s);
(2) transfer, adaptation and implementation of new solution(s);
(3) parallel creation and implementation of new solution(s);
(4) exchange of information and experience;
with exchange of information and experience being one obligatory type.
TYPES OF ACTIVITIES SUPPORTED BY THE GRANTS
e.g. analytical tools, management tools, technical tools, software tools, monitoring tools, decision support tools etc.
Experimental or demonstration character, i.e. testing, evaluating and/or demonstrating the feasibility and effectiveness of a scheme (e.g. services, tools, methods or approaches).
-online training courses etc.,
Cooperation different types of entities stimulated their development:
-cross sectoral cooperation,
-quadruple helix model,
– think tank methods.
What is the “new solution”?
The new solution is a product of the grant project implemented in transnational cooperation, developed in cooperation with a transnational partner (or partners), which in whole, in part or in a certain form has not been applied yet by the recipient or user entity.
The new solutions should be adequately matched to the area of ESF intervention in the scope of the thematic objective indicated in the standard project implemented by the Grantee.
Duration 3-12 months
The recommended project duration is from minimum of 3 to a maximum of 12 months, taking into account that all grant projects should be completed before March, the 31st 2021. The duration of standard project must overlap the implementation of the grant projects.
Benefits for your organization
Transnational cooperation will open opportunities to learn together and benefit from best practices.
CREATE NEW OPPORTUNITIES
NETWORK POLISH MARKET
ACHIEVE BETTER RESULTS
GET NEW EXPERIENCE
GET SUPPORT FROM PROFESSIONALS
- local government units, e.g. municipalities
- nationwide associations and associations of local government units, e.g. associations of cities;
- labor market institutions, e.g. employment agencies;
- institutions of social assistance and integration, e.g. regional centers of social policy;
- schools and institutions of the education system, e.g. vocational training centers;
- universities, e.g. private and public higher education institutions;
- enterprises, e.g. small and medium-sized businesses;
- non-governmental organizations, e.g. foundations;
- social economy entities, e.g. social cooperatives;
- social partners according to the definition adopted in the OP KED, e.g. trade unions, employers’ organizations;
- federations or associations of non-governmental organizations and social economy entities, e.g. federations of non-governmental organizations;
- scientific units, including research institutes, e.g. universities
How to start your international cooperation:
Get guidelines how to start your cooperation with Polish partners
Key information about the project
Name of the project: „International cooperation pays off”. Grants for transnational components for the beneficiaries of standards projects implemented within the scope of thematic objectives 8-11 co-financed by ESF (European Social Fund) in the frame of PO WER (Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development 2014-2020) or RPO (Regional Operational Programme) in the financial perspective 2014-2020.
Value of the project:
PLN 12 198 863,20
Max. value of one grant
PLN 100 000 (around EUR 23 270) – for transnational cooperation
The deadline for submitting:
First tour of recruitment process: 01.11 – 30.11.2018
Second tour of recruitment process: 01.04 – 30.04.2019
PLN 11 832 722,70
Minimum number of grantees
The grant projects are implemented in a process. Creation of international partnership is a crucial part of it.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account