1. What is the Krajowy Fundusz Szkoleniowy (KFS)?
Krajowy Fundusz Szkoleniowy is a separate part of the Labor Fund, intended for co-financing the continuing education of employees and employers, undertaken on the initiative or with the consent of the employer. The purpose of establishing the KFS is to prevent the loss of employment by working people due to competences inadequate to the requirements of a dynamically changing economy. Support for lifelong learning with KFS funds is granted on the basis of de minimis aid.
2. Who can benefit?
Co-financing under the Krajowy Fundusz Szkoleniowy is available to the public. It can be used by all employers within the meaning of Art. 2 clause 1 point 25 of the Act on the promotion of employment and labor market institutions, i.e. companies, institutions, offices, foundations employing employees under a contract of employment (trial, temporary, permanent) and natural persons conducting business activity employing at least 1 person under an employment contract (regardless of the working time). The size of the company does not matter.
Self-employed persons are excluded from the grant.
3. What is the value of the grant?
The employer may receive KFS funds to finance lifelong learning undertaken by himself and his employees in the amount of:
80% of the costs of lifelong learning, but not more than 300% of the average remuneration in a given year per participant
100% of the costs of lifelong learning – in the case of a microenterprise (up to 10 employees) – but not more than 300% of the average remuneration in a given year per participant.
4. What does the pool of funds depend on?
Granting co-financing depends on the Poviat Labor Office, the order of applications is decisive (the pool of funds is limited) and the justification for the training.
It is important to fill in the application and attachments correctly
STEP BY STEP how to get financing from KFS:
- GRUPA PROFESJA examines the training needs of the company’s employees
- GRUPA PROFESJA helps you choose the right training
- GRUPA PROFESJA helps you to complete the application for funding
- The company submits the application to the competent Poviat Labor Office
- After accepting the application, the company signs a contract with Poviat Labor Office and with its employee
- The company signs a Training Agreement with GRUPA PROFESJA
- GRUPA PROFESJA conducts employee training
- The company receives funding from PUP and pays for the training
Poviat Labor Office
1. Selection of employees for training
2. Needs analysis and training selection
3. Supplementing the application
4. Submission of the application
6. Signing a contract with the Employment Office
7. Signing a contract with Grupa Profesja
8. Implementation of training
9. The company receives funding from the Employment Office
10. The company pays for the training
KFS spending priorities
In each new call for proposals, priorities are defined according to which decisions on granting funding are made. Grupa Profesja can choose the right priority for the company’s situation.
Why GROUP PROFESSJA?
- we are a reliable training company with an ISO 9001: 2015 certificate, which proves the high quality of our services,
- we have an entry in the Register of Training Institutions no. 2.20 / 00064/2017
- we have been acquiring and settling co-financing for training for 10 years
577 666 148