1. What is the Baza Usług Rozwojowych (BUR)?
The Baza Usług Rozwojowych is a publicly available, free database of development services offered in various forms (including: training, vocational courses, counseling, mentoring or coaching), thanks to which institutions and individuals can develop their competences and achieve their educational and business goals. . The companies present in BUR have undergone verification of the quality of the services provided, and their training and consulting services can be financed from the funds of the European Social Fund. PROFESJA GROUP obtained the ISO 9001: 2015 certificate.
2. Who can benefit from the BUR?
Micro, small and medium-sized entrepreneurs and their employees, including sole proprietorships, may apply for reimbursement of training and consultancy costs. An employee is a person providing services on the basis of an employment contract, appointment, appointment, mandate contract, agency contract, civil law contract, partner. Entrepreneurs from all voivodships, except Mazowieckie and Pomorskie, can take advantage of the subsidies.
3. What is the value of the grant?
The level of co-financing depends on the size of the enterprise:
micro-enterprises – 80%
small enterprises – 70% – 80%
medium-sized enterprises – 50% – 80%
STEP BY STEP how to get financing from KFS:
- GRUPA PROFESJA examines the training needs of the company’s employees
- GRUPA PROFESJA helps you choose the right training
- GRUPA PROFESJA helps you to complete the application for funding
- The company submits the application to the Operator in a given region
- After accepting the application, the company signs a contract with the Operator
- After receiving the support ID number, the company enrolls in a development service at BUR
- The company signs a Training Agreement with GRUPA PROFESJA
- GRUPA PROFESJA conducts employee training
- The company pays Grupa Profesja for the development service
- The company receives a refund from the Operator
1. Needs analysis and training selection
2. Supplementing the application
3. Submission of the application
5. Signing a contract with the Operator
6. Receive a support ID number
7. Registering the company and its employees at BUR
8. Signing up for a development service
9. Implementation of a development service by Grupa Profesja
10. Evaluation of the development service
11. Obtaining a certificate confirming gain competence
12. Settlement of the service and reimbursement of costs
Why GROUP PROFESSJA?
- we are a reliable training company with an ISO 9001: 2015 certificate, which proves the high quality of our services,
- we have an entry in the Register of Training Institutions no. 2.20 / 00064/2017
- we have been acquiring and settling co-financing for training for 10 years
577 666 148