Q & A: Projects
- Where to look for information about ongoing projects?
Information on currently ongoing projects can be found at the website of Grupa Profesja:
and on the websites of our partners:
– Fundacja Partycypacji Społecznej (Social Participation Foundation): https://fundacja-spoleczna.pl/projekty/
– Międzynarodowa Szkoła Przedsiębiorczości (International School of Entrepreneurship): http://wsp.szkola.pl/
– Regional Centre for Social Policy: https://rops.poznan.pl/nasze-projekty/
- What criteria should be met to become a project participant?
Access criteria for eligibility for participation in a given project are different for each implemented project, due to additional scoring when a candidate for a project participant fulfils the following premises:
- An unemployed person registered in the Poviat Labour Office
- An unemployed person not registered in the Poviat Labour Office
- A professionally inactive person
- People at risk of poverty or social exclusion
- Beneficiaries of social assistance benefits in accordance with the act of 12.03.2004 on social assistance or eligible for the aid of social assistance centres
Additional scoring criteria:
- A person taking advantage of the Food Aid Operational Program (FA OP).
- A person with a disability with a significant or moderate degree of disability, a coupled disability or people with mental disorders including intellectual disabilities and people with pervasive developmental disorders.
- People who meet the conditions of poverty, experiencing multiple social exclusion understood as exclusion due to more than one condition.
- What documents should be completed to take part in a project?
All recruitment documents and regulations for participation in a given project are also available on the project website in the enlarged print version for visually impaired or blind people.
Required recruitment documents:
- Application form,
- Declaration of participation in the project,
- GDPR statement attachment No. 8,
- Project agreement,
- Template of the statement confirming taking advantage of the FA OP,
- Other statements.
Additional required certificates:
- Certificate from the Poviat Labour Office on registration as an unemployed person,
- Disability certificate for review.
- Where and in what form should recruitment documents be submitted to qualify for participation in a given project?
Persons interested in participating in a given project may report their willingness to participate in the project:
- a) personally delivering recruitment documentation to the project office,
- b) filling out the recruitment documentation during the information meeting,
- c) by email to the address of the project office,
- d) completing the recruitment documentation and sending it by post, courier to the address of the project office.
- What forms of support are implemented under the project?
- Individual career counselling,
- Individual psychological counselling,
- Individual job placement.
Support – soft skills:
- Training: Social Competence Training (3 days for 6 hours),
- Training: Motivational training (2 days for 6 hours),
- Workshop with a vocational counsellor (1 or 2 days for 6 hours).
- Vocational courses – qualifying in accordance with the Individual Action Plan,
- Vocational internships lasting at least 3 months.
- Artistic integration workshops.
- Are all forms of support in the project mandatory?
Participation in all forms of support is usually optional and is governed by the rules of participation in a given project, which is prepared for each project individually.
- Do I have to pay to participate?
Participation in all projects implemented by Grupa Profesja is free of charge.